Showing 1–16 of 29 results
$42.00Quick ViewHale’s aloe-vera based toner gently exfoliates while delivering intense hydration to the skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple, and smooth. With a whopping 10% of PHAs (poly-hydroxy acids), it is safe for sensitive skin as well. With PHAs, Polyglutamic, and Aloe, this toner will give your skin a rejuvenated, healthy glow.Comprised of several molecules of the amino acid Glutamic Acid, PGA has the ability to hold up to 5000x its weight in water! This gives it incredible hydrating and humectant properties. This natural ingredient works synergistically with Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to prevent the breakdown of HA by the enzyme hyaluronidase. PGA has been scientifically shown to reduce signs of aging, create a protective barrier for the skin, and hydrate!
- $40.00Quick View
The Vitamin C Green Tea Serum restores and revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides. It nourishes and supplements the skin with moisture and vitamins for ultimate results. The L-ascorbic acid is encapsulated with Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin to preserve shelf life. This anti-aging serum revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides which protect against free radical damage, lessens the appearance of wrinkles, brightens, tones and encourages fibroblast activity
- All skin types in need of protection and anti-aging care
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Encourages fibroblast activity
A potent night treatment creme that works to diminish all signs of aging by using the latest innovation* in Vitamin A – Novel Retinoids, 1% Retinol and Hydroxypinacolone Retinoid, Vitamins E & C, AHA and BHAs (Glycolic, Malic, Lactic, Tartaric Acids) and Grape Seed Extract combined into a powerful Anti-Aging treatment. Regular use reveals soft, smooth feeling skin and helps restore the skin’s youthful appearance.
- Helps decrease the effects of UV damaged skin and helps clear acne related symptoms
- Replenishes moisture and dramatically improves skin tone
- Diminishes wrinkles and fine lines and age spots
- Encourages new collagen formation
- Works to improve elasticity, texture, and vitality of the skin
Facts about Retinol: The benefits of Retinol are maximized when applied at night, because the body is in repair mode while at rest. Retinol amplifies the reparative process and works to heal and restore damaged skin. Retinol is retinol, the potency is the same across cremes, lotions and serums. When combined with Vitamin C it magnifies Vitamin C’s ability to even skin tone. Retinol is Retinol it’s potency doesn’t change if it’s in a serum, lotion, or cream.
- $141.00Quick View
Angelic brightning kit is an excellent option for all non-sensitive skin types that need to brighten hyperpigmentation, sun spots, blotchiness, uneven skin tone, and acne pigmentation. The combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acid and effective skin lightening agents help to prevent moisture loss while brightening the skin. The potent and concentrated formula in this kit uses the superior brightening properties of Kojic Acid, Niacinamide, and Bellis Perennis Flower (Daisy) Extract, Alpha-Arbutin and Glucosamine help improve pigment problems. Glycerin and Sodium Hyaluronate help protect the skin’s moisture balance. Aloe Vera and Yarrow Extracts possess soothing and healing properties. Repeated use will help to fade dark spots, help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and improve the exfoliation of the skin’s dead cells to a normal healthy rate of exfoliation. Best results are achieved when used twice daily for 4-6 weeks, while avoiding sun exposure make sure to use an at least 35 spf.
The Beta-Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum offers a mild exfoliation for sensitive skin. It is an excellent exfoliant for pregnant or lactating women because of its natural ingredients.
- Improves skin barrier integrity by balancing surface lipids
- Exfoliates to minimize acne and/or impacted pores
- Exfoliates to lessen the appearance of visible wrinkles
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
Vitamin C is proven to not only boost our immune system but also benefit skin health. It is used to treat damage from free radicals that can be caused by overexposure to the sun. Studies have also shown that it can help reduce skin inflammation as skin ages, many become concerned with skin elasticity and skin texture. Maintaining healthy skin can be a challenge, therefore hale cosmeceuticals formulated C-Fine Milk Lotion containing 5% Vitamin C that’s concentrated and refined to be directly absorbed by the skin for maximum effect. Using our Vitamin C can help decrease lines and wrinkles while improving skin elasticity as skin ages. Additionally, hale’s cutting-edge cold water processing method, means that the effectiveness of the vitamin C won’t be diminished or deteriorate over time, compared to other Vitamin C products on the market.
Known for its presence in citrus fruits, the purest form of Vitamin C is actually L-Ascorbic Acid. In skincare, it is used as a powerful antioxidant to reduce free radicals and also is critical for collagen synthesis. This ingredient is key to minimizing signs of aging, reducing fine lines, and even skin to
Catalyst 11 serum by Osmosis MD is a revolutionary patented, clinically proven serum that reduces the appearance of pigmentation, scarring, and capillaries. Catalyst AC-11 contains a powerful collection of activated amino acids that amplify the Vitamin C results for repairing DNA damage to help achieve firmer and healthier skin.
- Clinically proven to improve elasticity by 110%
- 15% tightening of eyelids
- Improves skin radiance and luminosity by 32%
- Reduces the appearance of capillaries and redness by 64%
- Amino Acids: boost hydration levels and nourish cells helping improve the skin’s elasticity
- Vitamin C: an antioxidant that shields against free radicals and stimulates collagen production
- Encourages a youthful-looking complexion
- Boosts the skin’s resilience
- Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles
Correct serum is an powerful, non-inflammatory rejuvenation serums available on the market. Pharmaceutical-grade liposomes deliver retinaldehyde and proprietary nutrients beyond the surface to feed and remodel the skin. Real changes result from 9 collagen stimulators and 7 antioxidants that also offer UVB protection and barrier repair. A smooth, rejuvenated and luminous finish results from this concentrate of scientifically validated actives. Available only thru estheticians.
- Feeds collagen and elastin production
- Promotes youthful, radiant skin
- 7 antioxidants to support barrier function
Deep Moisturizer by Hale Cosmeceuticals is deeply hydraing cream thats ideal to tackle dry, dehydrated skin, rosacea, and protect the barrier from losing hydration.
- Date palm extract, Phoenix dactylifera, has been scientifically proven to reduce visible signs of aging. Extracted from the date fruit, it contains natural anti-oxidants and phytohormones which result in improved skin elasticity, brighter skin, and a decrease in redness and hyperpigmentation. The phytochemicals and phytosterols impart intense hydrating properties to the skin as well. Improved skin elasticity are possible thanks to its natural antioxidants and phytohormones.
- What Other Ingredients are in the Date Palm Deep Moisturizer?
- Squalene – Derived from olives, and naturally found in our skin, squalene contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and irritation caused by acne.
- Tamanu Oil – From the tamanu tree, this ingredient heals the skin and reduces acne breakouts thanks to its antibacterial properties. As an antioxidant, it also fights free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Ginseng Root Extract – Ginseng is a popular herbal supplement. When it comes to skincare, it also improves texture, increases hydration, and creates a more even skin tone.
Unlike many other HA products, which often contain water, glycerin derivatives, and oils, Hale Cosmeceuticals uses pure hyaluronic acid. And while some other manufacturers source their HA from the combs of roosters, we never use animal products (or engage in animal testing). Our HA is synthesized within our own laboratories. Dermist M3HA also has among the lowest trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) values, as the HA holds moisture escaping through the skin at the surface.
The only additives you’ll find in Dermist M3HA are minerals. We include copper, zinc, and manganese at optimum concentrations to facilitate wound-healing and scar reduction.
We recommend Dermist M3HA for post-laser treatments, post-peels, sunburns, itchy skin, flakiness, redness, scaling, and general hydration.
Fading Cream is an excellent moisturizer and skin lightener, for non-oily skin types. It prevents moisture loss, while helping to lighten the skin. Best results are seen after 4-6 weeks of use. A subtle darkening, over time, of the color of the cream is a normal characteristic of the product. Benefits: Prevents moisture loss, while helping to lighten the skin. Tightens and brightens.
Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
- All skin types and all Fitzpatricks
- Hyperpigmentation, melasma
- Oily and acneic skin
The Glycolic Cleanser is a foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface.
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
The Green Tea Citrus Cleanser is a foamy, gentle cleansing option for environmentally challenged skin. It works well to remove makeup and protects the skin from cellular damage while improving clarity and tone.
- Clarifies and cleans
- Supports skin immune functions
- Maintains healthy cell function
- Provides cellular protection from free radicals
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
In the world of retinoid technology, Rare Retinal Serum is Hale & Hush’s “pinnacle of perfection.” Featuring IconicA®, the latest optimal (and most biologically available) form of Vitamin A, merged with premier anti-glycation ingredients, this serum succeeds supremely in anti-wrinkle, anti-redness and pro-radiance results without any of the typical negative side effects of other retinoids, such as retinol.
- Reduces wrinkles, redness, and inflammation.
- Increases radiance and elasticity while supporting collagen integrity.
- Renews tone and texture.
The best Vitamin A serum for sensitive skin, containing liposomal delivered collagen targeting ingredients and antioxidants that gently bring your skin to life. Essential nutrients calm your skin and restore a youthful complexion without irritation.
- Vitamin A gentle enough for rosacea
- Anti-aging, sun-safe formula
- Barrier supporting nutrients