- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate) is a combination of fatty acids that restores and maintains the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Beta-Carotene (D) is an orange pigment found in many plants. It is a very stable antioxidant and is a precursor to Vitamin A. Do not consider beta-carotene to be a “less than” effective ingredient; in addition to vitamin A synthesis for cell protection from lipid peroxidation, beta-carotene has photo-protective properties.
- X-pressin™ (Water, Papain/Carbomer Copolymer, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin) 1% is Papain, an enzyme derived from papayas. It digests keratin proteins to help accelerate exfoliation leaving the skin softer and smoother. It is an antioxidant as well as an anti-inflammatory.
- Rosmarinyl Glucoside soothes inflammation and prevents degradation of extra cellular matrix.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice provides pain relieving properties to reduce discomfort associated with acne. It heals, provides hydration and UV absorption protection, and reduces redness.
- Allantoin improves moisture retention, soothes and normalizes the skin, stimulates tissue growth, and provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits.