Showing 1–16 of 24 results
- $40.00Quick View
The Vitamin C Green Tea Serum restores and revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides. It nourishes and supplements the skin with moisture and vitamins for ultimate results. The L-ascorbic acid is encapsulated with Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin to preserve shelf life. This anti-aging serum revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides which protect against free radical damage, lessens the appearance of wrinkles, brightens, tones and encourages fibroblast activity
- All skin types in need of protection and anti-aging care
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Encourages fibroblast activity
The Ageless Skin Moisturizer provides hydration without leaving a heavy feel on the skin’s surface. It promotes hydration that protects from environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of aging.
- Improves skin hydration
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms
- Improves skin appearance
A potent night treatment creme that works to diminish all signs of aging by using the latest innovation* in Vitamin A – Novel Retinoids, 1% Retinol and Hydroxypinacolone Retinoid, Vitamins E & C, AHA and BHAs (Glycolic, Malic, Lactic, Tartaric Acids) and Grape Seed Extract combined into a powerful Anti-Aging treatment. Regular use reveals soft, smooth feeling skin and helps restore the skin’s youthful appearance.
- Helps decrease the effects of UV damaged skin and helps clear acne related symptoms
- Replenishes moisture and dramatically improves skin tone
- Diminishes wrinkles and fine lines and age spots
- Encourages new collagen formation
- Works to improve elasticity, texture, and vitality of the skin
Facts about Retinol: The benefits of Retinol are maximized when applied at night, because the body is in repair mode while at rest. Retinol amplifies the reparative process and works to heal and restore damaged skin. Retinol is retinol, the potency is the same across cremes, lotions and serums. When combined with Vitamin C it magnifies Vitamin C’s ability to even skin tone. Retinol is Retinol it’s potency doesn’t change if it’s in a serum, lotion, or cream.
Azulen Day Cream is a moisturizing, under make-up cream for all skin types. Hops, Rosemary Leaves, Sage Leaves, and Ginseng Extract help refine, tone, tighten, and protect the skin’s moisture balance. Sodium Hyaluronate and Sodium PCA provide moisture binding activity. Azulene, Allantoin, and Aloe Vera Gel possess soothing and healing properties. Hazelnut, Wheat Germ, Safflower, and Avocado Oils, combined with Dimethicone, protect and maintain the skin from moisture loss. Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin-E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin-A), and Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin-C) show skin renewal properties, and helps calm inflammation and refine pores. Azulen Day Cream also helps improve skin‘s suppleness and elasticity, as well as skin tone, firmness, and hydration. It is recommended for combination, and sensitive skin.
The Beta-Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum offers a mild exfoliation for sensitive skin. It is an excellent exfoliant for pregnant or lactating women because of its natural ingredients.
- Improves skin barrier integrity by balancing surface lipids
- Exfoliates to minimize acne and/or impacted pores
- Exfoliates to lessen the appearance of visible wrinkles
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
Vitamin C is proven to not only boost our immune system but also benefit skin health. It is used to treat damage from free radicals that can be caused by overexposure to the sun. Studies have also shown that it can help reduce skin inflammation as skin ages, many become concerned with skin elasticity and skin texture. Maintaining healthy skin can be a challenge, therefore hale cosmeceuticals formulated C-Fine Milk Lotion containing 5% Vitamin C that’s concentrated and refined to be directly absorbed by the skin for maximum effect. Using our Vitamin C can help decrease lines and wrinkles while improving skin elasticity as skin ages. Additionally, hale’s cutting-edge cold water processing method, means that the effectiveness of the vitamin C won’t be diminished or deteriorate over time, compared to other Vitamin C products on the market.
Known for its presence in citrus fruits, the purest form of Vitamin C is actually L-Ascorbic Acid. In skincare, it is used as a powerful antioxidant to reduce free radicals and also is critical for collagen synthesis. This ingredient is key to minimizing signs of aging, reducing fine lines, and even skin to
Catalyst 11 serum by Osmosis MD is a revolutionary patented, clinically proven serum that reduces the appearance of pigmentation, scarring, and capillaries. Catalyst AC-11 contains a powerful collection of activated amino acids that amplify the Vitamin C results for repairing DNA damage to help achieve firmer and healthier skin.
- Clinically proven to improve elasticity by 110%
- 15% tightening of eyelids
- Improves skin radiance and luminosity by 32%
- Reduces the appearance of capillaries and redness by 64%
- Amino Acids: boost hydration levels and nourish cells helping improve the skin’s elasticity
- Vitamin C: an antioxidant that shields against free radicals and stimulates collagen production
- Encourages a youthful-looking complexion
- Boosts the skin’s resilience
- Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles
Collagen-Elastin Cream is an emollient, nourishing, treatment cream that can be used as a day and night cream for normal, combination, and dry skin. Hydrolyzed Elastin works on preserving and improving skin elasticity and tightness. Marine Collagen, a soluble protein, helps to diminish wrinkles and age lines, while helping to restore elasticity to skin. This product contains Pentapeptides for improved Collagen and Elastin production to further reduce and slow the formation of new lines and wrinkles. Ginseng Extract, Chlorophyll, Allantoin, and Aloe Vera Gel provide soothing and healing properties. Wheat Germ Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Squalane, Mango Butter and Olive Butter, protect from moisture loss and provide nourishment to the skin. Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, and Corn Extract show skin renewal properties, help to calm inflammation, and refine pores. Collagen-Elastin Cream helps to improve skin tone, firmness, and hydration and has an emollient, creamy consistency. Glycosaminoglycans help to calm inflammation and refine pores.
Benefits Improves elasticity, tightness, and hydration. Helps diminish wrinkles and age lines.
- Emollient, nourishing, treatment cream
- Excellent for all dry skin types
- Helps preserve and improve skin elasticity and tightness, as well as diminish wrinkles and age lines
- Made with soothing Aloe Vera Gel and Ginseng Extract
- Paraben-free, cruelty-free, made in the USA, contains natural ingredient
Correct serum is an powerful, non-inflammatory rejuvenation serums available on the market. Pharmaceutical-grade liposomes deliver retinaldehyde and proprietary nutrients beyond the surface to feed and remodel the skin. Real changes result from 9 collagen stimulators and 7 antioxidants that also offer UVB protection and barrier repair. A smooth, rejuvenated and luminous finish results from this concentrate of scientifically validated actives. Available only thru estheticians.
- Feeds collagen and elastin production
- Promotes youthful, radiant skin
- 7 antioxidants to support barrier function
Deep Moisturizer by Hale Cosmeceuticals is deeply hydraing cream thats ideal to tackle dry, dehydrated skin, rosacea, and protect the barrier from losing hydration.
- Date palm extract, Phoenix dactylifera, has been scientifically proven to reduce visible signs of aging. Extracted from the date fruit, it contains natural anti-oxidants and phytohormones which result in improved skin elasticity, brighter skin, and a decrease in redness and hyperpigmentation. The phytochemicals and phytosterols impart intense hydrating properties to the skin as well. Improved skin elasticity are possible thanks to its natural antioxidants and phytohormones.
- What Other Ingredients are in the Date Palm Deep Moisturizer?
- Squalene – Derived from olives, and naturally found in our skin, squalene contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and irritation caused by acne.
- Tamanu Oil – From the tamanu tree, this ingredient heals the skin and reduces acne breakouts thanks to its antibacterial properties. As an antioxidant, it also fights free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Ginseng Root Extract – Ginseng is a popular herbal supplement. When it comes to skincare, it also improves texture, increases hydration, and creates a more even skin tone.
Unlike many other HA products, which often contain water, glycerin derivatives, and oils, Hale Cosmeceuticals uses pure hyaluronic acid. And while some other manufacturers source their HA from the combs of roosters, we never use animal products (or engage in animal testing). Our HA is synthesized within our own laboratories. Dermist M3HA also has among the lowest trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) values, as the HA holds moisture escaping through the skin at the surface.
The only additives you’ll find in Dermist M3HA are minerals. We include copper, zinc, and manganese at optimum concentrations to facilitate wound-healing and scar reduction.
We recommend Dermist M3HA for post-laser treatments, post-peels, sunburns, itchy skin, flakiness, redness, scaling, and general hydration.
The best Vitamin A serum for sensitive skin, containing liposomal delivered collagen targeting ingredients and antioxidants that gently bring your skin to life. Essential nutrients calm your skin and restore a youthful complexion without irritation.
- Vitamin A gentle enough for rosacea
- Anti-aging, sun-safe formula
- Barrier supporting nutrients
Pumpkin Enzyme Puree is rich in vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes known for their antioxidant and exfoliating properties. This resurfacing treatment gently exfoliates the skin to improve the appearance of fine lines, age spots, freckles, and rough skin. It minimizes pore size and other skin imperfections, while stimulating the production of new and healthy skin cells. This product is recommended for dry, mature, and sensitive skin types, as well as oily and problem skin types.
Benefits: Improves the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and rough skin. Minimizes pore size and other skin imperfections. Rich in vitamins, amino acids, and antioxidants.
Quench intense moisturizer is lightweight, quick-absorbing emollient formula helps to replenish a weak dehydrated barrier and deliver immediate hydration, restoring brilliance to skin.
- Organic shea butter and hyaluronic acid infused
- Lightweight hydration restores skin barrier
- Refreshing citrus scent
Vitamin A is the gold standard in anti-aging skincare. Vitamin A is absorbed by the skin, it passes into the basal dermal layers deep below the surface. Enzyme and mitosis activities are accelerated. Collagen production is stimulated and the skin becomes more elastic and strong, thus reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. Vitamin A is also an effective acne treatment as it works to help unclog pores by regulating the production of sebum.
Hale Cosmeceuticals have developed a unique cold water processing technique utilized during manufacturing to stabilize retinol and ensure that it remains effective.