Showing all 5 results
The Beta-Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum offers a mild exfoliation for sensitive skin. It is an excellent exfoliant for pregnant or lactating women because of its natural ingredients.
- Improves skin barrier integrity by balancing surface lipids
- Exfoliates to minimize acne and/or impacted pores
- Exfoliates to lessen the appearance of visible wrinkles
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
- All skin types and all Fitzpatricks
- Hyperpigmentation, melasma
- Oily and acneic skin
Lucent Power Pads offer the most convenient way to achieve a brighter, more even skin tone. Lucent Power Pads combine six potent skin-brightening active ingredients:
- Arbutin is also known as glycosylated hydroquinone. Like hydroquinone, it brightens skin by inhibiting the production of tyrosinase, an enzyme required for the production of the skin pigment melanin. Unlike hydroquinone, arbutin is less likely to irritate dry skin.
- Kojic acid helps brighten skin by blocking the production of tyrosine, an amino acid used to build the molecular structure of melanin.
- Mandelic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid particularly effective in treating hyperpigmentation resulting from melasma, inflammation and lentigines.
- Tranexamic acid is derived from the amino acid lysine and helps promote blood clotting and reducing blood flow. When used topically, it can reduce redness and dark under eye circles caused by broken capillaries near the skin’s surface.
- Ferulic acid is an antioxidant that helps to stabilize and protect the potency of other antioxidants, which help minimize and mitigate skin cell damage from oxidative stress.
- Lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates and stimulates collagen production.
Pumpkin Enzyme Puree is rich in vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes known for their antioxidant and exfoliating properties. This resurfacing treatment gently exfoliates the skin to improve the appearance of fine lines, age spots, freckles, and rough skin. It minimizes pore size and other skin imperfections, while stimulating the production of new and healthy skin cells. This product is recommended for dry, mature, and sensitive skin types, as well as oily and problem skin types.
Benefits: Improves the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and rough skin. Minimizes pore size and other skin imperfections. Rich in vitamins, amino acids, and antioxidants.
This ultimate anti-aging serum is to be used in the evening for cell repair and health. As cells go under oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation, Vitamins A (retinaldehyde) & B3 (niacinamide) condition the cell membrane encouraging cellular respiration. This allows nutrition to flow into the cell and helps cellular waste escape. The mitochondria (cell energy source) is treated for DNA repair, in essence treating for lipofuscin and solar lentigines. SymWhite contains potent levels of tyrosinase inhibitors to work on even skin tone. Bisabolol soothes skin sensitivities so this serum will not irritate the skin.
- Treats skin cell health
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Encourages fibroblast activity and lessens the appearance of wrinkles